What type of symptoms, behaviours or situations bring people to therapy?
- Feelings of depression and isolation.
- Anxiety and/or panic.
- Not feeling good enough. Self-doubt and/or self-criticism.
- Self-destructive patterns. Addiction. Maybe you are using a substance to cope. Maybe you have eating issues.
- Extreme feelings of anger, shame, guilt, sadness or loneliness.
- You may have suffered a trauma and can’t stop thinking or reliving it.
- Sexual abuse or domestic violence.
- A bereavement.
- Your personal relationships or a significant relationship is proving difficult.
- Maybe you are experiencing a lack of direction, feelings of boredom or being trapped, a sense that the life you are currently living is in need of change. You may be in the midst of a life crisis.
- Work related stress. Bullying.
How much do you charge and how long is a session?
I charge €70 and each session lasts an hour.